News and Announcements
no news in this list.
WATERPARK & POOL HOURS:
Waterpark (slides, lazy river, zero depth, & splash deck): 12:15-7 PM
50-Meter Pool & Diving Tank (pool with diving board & deep end jump-in area): 1-7 PM
Lap Swim: 9:30 AM-7 PM
Waterpark, Diving Tank, & 50-Meter Pool: 1-5 PM
Lap Swim: 1-5 PM
June 19 - August 19
This season we are thrilled to announce we will be accepting CASH, CHECK, & CREDIT CARD purchases for Open Swim, Water Activities, & Swim Lessons!
Cash and check preferred for Open Swim!
Please make checks payable to:
City of Helena
If you are waiting to enter the waterpark side (lazy river, splash deck, slides, zero depth, and splash deck) at 12:15 PM this season, please line up behind the flower barrels out front. Staff will come greet you when it is time to enter the facility.
If you are participating in water activities, simply walk up to the front desk and by-pass the Open Swim line. In addition, if you are participating in water activities you are welcome to bring your stuff out to the pool deck while you exercise.
Lightning/Bad Weather Policy
As in previous years, following Montana codes, Last Chance Splash will close for one half hour if lightning is seen or thunder is heard. Last Chance Splash offers $1.00 OFF Safety Coupons towards your next visit, as well as a stamp for same-day re-entry if we are able to re-open!
JULY 9th - 10th
Open Swim 1-5 PM
The Helena Lions Swim Team will be hosting their annual swim meet on July 9-10. The 50 meter pool will be closed during the entire day on July 9-10 due to this fact.
NO LAP SWIM JULY 9-10 due to swim meet.
From Interstate I-15:
1. Take the Cedar Street Exit (Exit 193)
2. Head West (towards Perkins)
3. Cedar Street will turn into Last Chance Gulch. After the bridge Last Chance Splash will be on the left.
From HIGHWAY 12:
(Coming from Missoula)
1. Turn Left on Last Chance Gulch. Last Chance Splash will be on the right.
(Coming from East Helena)
1. Highway 12 will turn into Prospect Avenue.
2. Turn Right on Montana Ave.
3. Get into left hand lane (road will curve to the left).
4. Once passed the curve get into right hand lane.
5. Turn Right on Last Chance Gulch (Last Chance Splash will be on the right).
SUMMER 2017 SEASON: JUNE 19 - AUGUST 19